Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Off To a Great Start

Well the first two days are done and they were all in all pretty good. The class I am subbing for is a great group of kids. I actually only have 14 right now, I'm supposed to have 18, but 4 have not shown up yet. Jacob loved his first day of school. After Kevin gave him a father's blessing Sunday night I was a little teary eyed thinking about how big Jacob is getting. He was like "oh mom don't cry." I wasn't crying just a little tear or two. I think it is going to be a great year and I am looking forward to all it has to offer.
All ready to go.At home before school.
Jacob with Mrs. Wyman.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Erin, he is SO stinking cute! Wow. You're already subbing? Are you doing a maternity leave? We'll have to get together sometime so you can share your experience with subbing. (Plus I just think you're fun to be around. :)

Lisa M said...

He is getting so big. I can't believe it.

Wendy said...

Jacob's teacher looks kind of like Laura Bush. He looks pretty dang cute in his back to school digs.

Courtney said...

2nd grade, wow! I miss you!