Friday, August 22, 2008

Summer Ball Is Over

Last night was Jacob's last game of summer baseball. It has been a lot of fun! Fall ball starts in just a few weeks so we don't get much of a break. Between fall and spring there is a few month break so that will be nice. After the game we all went to Buck N Loons for dinner and some fun.
I made cupcakes for the party after the game.
That sure is one cute kid!
All of the dad's were given a baseball in a case with all the kids signature on it.
Happy to have a trophy.
After dinner the kids played some games in the arcade.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love the cupcakes! I was going to do those for Ethan's birthday, but somehow never did. Very cute!

Courtney said...

You are so talented! Jacob looks so cute in his uniform!