Yesterday Hilary, Courtney, Suzy, Brittany, and I ventured to
IKEA. Pretty much one of the coolest stores ever. It was a 6 hour excursion. After dropping all of our kiddos at Courts (all 10 of them) we headed out. We had two great young women babysit. It takes a hour to get there it was fun chatting with the girls, never a dull moment. Brittany met us there because she is a loser and lives in Frisco. We shopped for about 3 hours which also included lunch at the IKEA restaurant. After IKEA we headed to Sheridan's Frozen Custard for a yummy concrete. After that we had to say bye to Britt and the rest of us headed home. I love shopping with my friends with no kids, it's the best! Of course I had to take pictures to blog about.


Arriving at IKEA.

Court, me, and Britt
OK, the fact that they have to put "For Display Purposes Only Please" on a toilet in the middle of a store is sad. I would hope that nobody would actually try to use it. I guess when you gotta go you gotta go. Suzy looking oh so sexy.
Court, Suzy, Me, Britt, and Hil. The checkout guy thought we were crazy for sure. Eating some yummy ice cream in Hil's car.
2 comments:
I am mad crazy about IKEA! When we go to San Diego, we have to stop at IKEA, shop and eat lunch there. Delightful.
Funny sign in the toilet. Holy cow, people probably have tried many times if they have to put a sign in it. YUCK!
That was so much fun! I loved it!
Post a Comment