Wednesday, August 20, 2008


Here are some pictures from the jumping place yesterday. Kevin was the only dad there so he quickly became a bucking bronco and the designated one to play with all the kids. He had just as much fun as them. It only costs $7 for kids and the parents are free. Great right? Well not so great because Kevin broke his glasses so that $7 turned into about $200. Kevin really needed new glasses anyway, but still. I went on a few of the things, I'm really getting old! Jacob kicked my trash every time we raced through an obstacle course. He kept wanting me to race him I guess he figured it was an easy win. I can't believe there are only a few more days of summer. Hopefully the rain goes away and on Friday we can hang out at the pool, I am loving the rain though. Time to go and watch the Olympics. I have really enjoyed watching it all, good thing we have DVR! How did I ever live without it? It is so funny because Jacob thinks that everybody has a TV that pauses, rewinds and records. He has no idea that we had to actually get up when we were kids and change the knob on the TV to change the channel. It was not until I was in about 5th grade did we have a remote control TV. We didn't have the internet when we were kids now my son at 7 tells me to just look stuff up on the internet. I remember doing reports for school and having to look it all up in the encyclopedia (I remember learning that spelling word in the 4th grade that and solar system, I was so proud of myself...sorry a little trip down memory lane) and check out books from the library, whatever not anymore. I am thankful for technology, I don't know how people worked out with Walkmans and not ipods!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: