OK I know I live in Texas and there are A LOT of ants here. But seriously do they have to hang out in my kitchen? Luckily they are little sugar ants and I can kill them easily but stay outside leave me and my food alone. So a couple of days ago I was eating a bowl of Honey Bunches of O's (that I got for a $1 coupon shopping!!!) and I look down and I see an ant on my bowl. I brush it off and then look into my bowl and see two more ants and I tell Kevin that it I'm calling the bug guy back out. I go into the kitchen and get the box of cereal out and pull the bag out and it was filled with ants!!! Yuck!!! I totally ate who knows how many ants. Kevin assures me that I will be OK. The bug guy came yesterday and put a special jell around certain spots in the kitchen and the attic. He assures me that this will make them go away. I like to think that I keep a pretty clean kitchen and I make sure that all of the food is wrapped up tightly so the fact that I have these ants drive me crazy. Hopefully they will go away soon!!!
In other news my cute husband got General Manager of the quarter at his meeting yesterday. This is out of all the managers in the Ft. Worth area, GO KEVIN!!!
Jacob is loving playing baseball this summer. His team is awesome and has won all of their games. I love watching them play and watching them all have so much fun.
1 comment:
Hopefully they'll go away for good!! Yuck!
Congrats to Kevin! I thought his store was fabulous. :)
Post a Comment