Can I just say that I love the rain that we are having. It does kind of stink that it is the last week of the summer and we can't go to the pool, but we really needed some rain around here. It is only supposed to be like 76 degrees today which sounds fabulous to me! We are heading out to Ft. Worth to go to a jump house warehouse. It is filled with all different types of jump houses, slides, and obstacle courses. Today is Kev's day off so he gets to go with us, Jacob is so excited but I think Kevin is just as excited to jump around on all the stuff. It should make for a fun day.
3 comments:
Im glad this place is still going strong... Did you know Tom and I are trying to open one here in Odessa!!!
Oh, man! I forgot about that. I was going to go. Did you guys have a great time?
It was so much fun, except for Kevin broke his glasses and so the $7 to get in cost us almost $200. I love that place it totally wears the kiddos out!
Post a Comment