Friday, August 1, 2008

Just Call Me Holly


Holly Homemaker that is! I have spent the last 5 hours, ya that's right 5 hours, canning spiced peaches with my mom. She has been canning all week and telling me how I should be canning too. Honestly I had no desire. Well Kevin stopped by my mom's house while she was canning and thought that canning peaches for us was a great idea. So here I am today canning. Actually it was not too bad and I learned a new skill. I only did it because I love my husband and I know how much he wanted me to do it. All that said though I'm glad I did it and we will be canning pears next month.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Torrie said...

Our tree finally started to give up her peaches so I will be canning shortly too. Well, only if my mom can show me how to can!

Bridget said...

Great job! I learned to can last year. It is something that I have always wanted to do. How fun to do it with your mom!

Lisa M said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun.

Hendrickson said...

will you please please please teach me how...???