I love the polka dot one! now that we talked I was thinking maybe I should have gotten a black bathing suit. Hmmmm. I hope I like the one I got. I really think the other one is too blahh. But if that is the one you choose I think it will look cute!
Well I bought the "brown one" but it is actually black not brown. I thought it was brown too, but when I went to buy it is said black. It should be here in a few days hopefully it will be cute and fit well. Thanks for the help.
7 comments:
Get 'em both!
But if I had to pick one, I like the polka dots...
I'm partial to Brown, I think it's softer and I like the design, but Hil's right, why limit yourself? Get both!
I love the polka dot one! now that we talked I was thinking maybe I should have gotten a black bathing suit. Hmmmm. I hope I like the one I got. I really think the other one is too blahh. But if that is the one you choose I think it will look cute!
Seems I'm in the minority but I like the brown one.
Torrie...you're not the minority my mom and Kev picked the brown one too.
I like the brown one!
Well I bought the "brown one" but it is actually black not brown. I thought it was brown too, but when I went to buy it is said black. It should be here in a few days hopefully it will be cute and fit well. Thanks for the help.
Post a Comment