I was able to go on a field trip with Jacob to Lowe's Farm. His teacher was not able to go so I was his substitute for the day and they got a sub for my class. We had a lot of fun!
Charlotte the pig!
They washed clothes like they did in the "olden days."
Jacob's 7th Birthday
Nintendo Theme
Nintendo Theme

He had no idea that he was getting a trampoline.
Kevin, Scott, Olya, and Ala put it together Friday night while Jacob and I went shopping. He woke up Saturday morning and he was SO excited when he went out back.

All the boys with their mustaches. They were so cute. If you look close Max's (back row second from the left) is on upside down, it was too cute!

OK...shark pinata for a Nintendo theme birthday. Nobody makes Nintendo theme anything for birthdays basically I had to make everything myself. So I printed a ton of pictures off of google images and made stickers for everyone and put stickers all over the table cloth. The kids went on a gold coin hunt and they decorated mushroom cupcakes. I told Jacob he could pick out any pinata and that is the one he chose.

The BIG 7!

Decorating their cupcakes.
Some fun on the trampoline.








2 comments:
Cute BD Party! Love the mustaches. Sure have missed you blogging.
We had so much fun hanging out with you guys for the day. Even though I got whiplash from the jumping on the trampoline it was worth it. I am glad that Jacob had a great birthday.
Post a Comment