So last night we played Guitar Hero for the first time with Courtney, Scott, Hilary, and Bryan. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! Now I really want to buy a Wii for Kevin and Jacob so I can play Guitar Hero. I was awesome at it! I was a natural from the start....ok I'll be honest I totally sucked! I'm sorry I don't like using that word too much but that is the best word to describe my guitar skills. I do have to say though I did get better as the night went on and I got a 26 note streak and a 76% (for those of you who have played before you will know what that means). Anyway, I have to say that I am a fan and I see why people love this game so much. Thanks Hilary and Bryan for bringing it over...maybe be we can babysit it for you when you go out of town this summer we won't even charge you a boarding fee.


Scott, Courtney, Me, and Hilary
(I don't know why we didn't get any pics of Bryan)

Kevin rocking out!
3 comments:
I love Guitar Hero. Brent can do a lot of the "Hard" songs at 100%. He's quite the Guitar Hero nerd. :) There's a video on You Tube of a kid Jacob's age doing Psychobilly Freakout on Hard without even looking at the tv screen. That's a kid with way too much time on his hands.
Finally getting a chance to check your blog...
So much fun!! We're so lucky to have great friends to rock out with, E.
Love you!!!
holy cow i LOVE my WII. seriously, it's a blast...and i hate video games! chris got me a WII FIT for mother's day (not cuz he thinks i need it, cuz i really wanted one!) and that's freakin' awesome!
Post a Comment