
Thanks Kevin for my Mother's Day gift a day early. I got new workout shoes, yay!!! But not just any workout shoes some really nice ones. I went to a place called The Runner (thanks Koenigs) and they look how you stand and walk and the nice girl (who I found out at the checkout is LDS and in the 3rd Ward...she saw my CTR ring) helped me to find the right shoes. I over pronate (I'm not sure how to spell that) which means my feet turn in too much so I needed extra support. Can I just say I cannot wait to go and work out on Monday! I think with new shoes it will give me a boost. I'm going to need a boost my mom paid for 5 more sessions with Nathan the personal trainer at 24 hr...thanks mom! He said he is going to work me even harder then last time. I don't know if that is possible seeing as I almost cried last time.

1 comment:
LOVE the shoes! Do they feel so good! It is totally worth it to get them fitted to your foot.
Post a Comment