Saturday, May 10, 2008

The End To A Busy Week

I'm glad to say that it is the weekend! This past week was crazy busy. It was teacher appreciation week and because I am the PTA board member over teacher appreciation I had a lot to do. It was a lot of fun though and I am looking forward to doing it again next year. Only 4 more weeks of school!!! We still have a 3 day weekend and then the last week of school Thu. and Fri. are half days so that helps those two weeks seem shorter. The last day of school is June 6th and we leave on the 10th for California and return on the 18th and then Jeramie and Leslie (Kev's older brother and his wife) are coming to stay with us on the 19th until the 22nd because Kevin's mom is getting married on the 21st. I'm thinking that June is going to fly by! Well it's almost time to leave for Jacob's baseball game. Happy Mother's Day to all you mom's out there...you are all amazing!

No comments: