Saturday, May 31, 2008

Pedicures are off :(

Well some friends and I were going to get pedicures tonight. Plans have changed Kevin is closing tonight and...
Jacob threw up twice and has been laying on the couch ever since. I thought it was just because he had a Slurpee kind of late last night and he had too much sugar. I'm still hoping that is what it is. It's so sad when kids are not feeling well. I hope he feels better soon.

Since I'm not able to go anywhere I thought I would do a little catch up. I'm kind of embarrassed about the next picture (but not enough to not post it). Here is the monster of all laundry piles. This is actually a clean clothes piled, not to be confused with the dirty pile in the closet. Kevin got the two piles too close and I had to remind him that they were two separate piles. I definitely did not want to have to re wash anything! This has since been picked up. I really can't wait for school to be over so that I can maybe be able to keep up with my house again.

For the May PTA meeting the first grade performed a few songs. Here is Jacob singing.

I can't believe that there is only 4 days left of school. Don't get me wrong I'm totally excited I just can't believe that my baby is going into 2nd grade. Time really does go by so fast. Here is one more video of Jacob singing.


Oh ya, for those of you who were voting on my swimsuit choice I went with the one that looked brown and had the circle design. Well I figured out by reading the description that it was black and not brown. It totally looked brown. I was still OK with that. I thought it would be black and the circles kind of a maroon and tan color. Ya well it is black with red and white circles. Not what I was expecting and definitely not what the picture showed but I still love it. I also got a cute swimsuit cover at Target. I can't wait to use it. I so need some sun on this white body.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope jacob gets better! I know i am sad too but we will find another day to do the pedis! My toes are in desperate need.

Torrie said...

Just the other day I let a clean load of laundry sit too long before hanging it up. Everything was so wrinkled that I went ahead a re-washed and dried it just to avoid having to iron the whole lot. I'm just too lazy.
I hope Jacob feels better. It's never fun to have a pitiful little sickie.