The bodybugg is amazing!!! My mom bought me this (thanks mom!) and I love it. It keeps track of how many calories you burn all day long. You wear it on the upper part of your right arm. There is a website that you keeps track of everything for you. You put in all of your info and every day I put in what I eat. It's actually really easy and only takes a few minutes. Then the bodybugg downloads onto the computer and tells shows many calories I have burned. The goal is to have a calorie deficit each day. There is a USB cable that plugs into the computer and a little thing that sits on the desk and then the bodybugg tells it all the info, it is very smart and accurate. It also keeps track of how many steps you take each day. It gives a graph of every hour of the day and how many calories I burn per minute. I could go on and on about how cool this thing is! I would recommend it to anyone. I'm excited to have this help me reach my weight loss goal. Monday is the last day for the school biggest loser contest, I really hope I win. It is between me and another girl. I was only 2 lbs. ahead of her 2 weeks ago so we will see. The one I'm doing with church friends ends on June 13th. I'll let you guys know how it goes. Well I'm off to clean house and then pedicures with my girls...my feet are desperate for some care.
Saturday, May 31, 2008
The bodybugg, my new best friend!
The bodybugg is amazing!!! My mom bought me this (thanks mom!) and I love it. It keeps track of how many calories you burn all day long. You wear it on the upper part of your right arm. There is a website that you keeps track of everything for you. You put in all of your info and every day I put in what I eat. It's actually really easy and only takes a few minutes. Then the bodybugg downloads onto the computer and tells shows many calories I have burned. The goal is to have a calorie deficit each day. There is a USB cable that plugs into the computer and a little thing that sits on the desk and then the bodybugg tells it all the info, it is very smart and accurate. It also keeps track of how many steps you take each day. It gives a graph of every hour of the day and how many calories I burn per minute. I could go on and on about how cool this thing is! I would recommend it to anyone. I'm excited to have this help me reach my weight loss goal. Monday is the last day for the school biggest loser contest, I really hope I win. It is between me and another girl. I was only 2 lbs. ahead of her 2 weeks ago so we will see. The one I'm doing with church friends ends on June 13th. I'll let you guys know how it goes. Well I'm off to clean house and then pedicures with my girls...my feet are desperate for some care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You talked her into getting it for you huh! Next time I see you I want to check that out, it sounds very cool!
My sister in law wears that thing every day...she even has a tan line from having it on so much. She loves it, swears by it, can't even live without it. I guess it really works! I can't wait to hear how it works for you! Maybe I need to invest in one of those....
Post a Comment