Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Little Catch Up

I can't believe how fast this week has gone, it helps that there is no school tomorrow. Tuesday Kevin, Jacob, and I went to the Mavericks game. BJ (my brother) gave us tickets, he gets season tickets, and we had a blast. It was Jacob's first time going and he thought it was so cool. We rode the train out there which is so nice it drops you off right in front of the American Airlines Center. Kevin and I had so much fun just watching Jacob. He got really into the game with cheering and yelling. He was also so excited to stay up way past his bed time. He has been wearing a watch lately because they are learning how to tell time in school so now he likes wearing his watch. When we got on the train to go home he said, "it is 10:15, 2 hours past my bedtime." He was so proud to be staying up so late. The Mavericks won which made the night even better. Thanks Uncle BJ for the tickets!!!

My sweet Mom paid for 2 one hours personal trainer sessions at 24 Hr. My first one is in the morning at 9:30. I'm excited...I think. My Mom and I are then going to a Latin Spice Workout class at 10:30, I will be so sore by Saturday just in time for the athletic training class.

I've been stressing (just a little) about this Sunday it will be our first Sunday as the new ward and I am short about 5 teachers, a chorister, and a nursery leader. I'm sure it will all work out...I will be calling people tomorrow to sub the various classes, thanks Court for already volunteering! I'm really looking forward to meeting all the new kids.

The seats were pretty high up but you
could still see really well and Jacob didn't seem
to mind one bit. Kevin and I have sat 4th
row twice which I have to say is really cool too.










Girls night out was last Saturday.
We had a lot of fun, I LOVE MY FRIENDS!

2 comments:

Torrie said...

Jacob is just so stinking cute. Isn't it fun to watch them enjoying things so much? It's sweet to look at life through a child's eyes. You can tell in your video that he had so much fun at the game. Good luck on Sunday! Hopefully people will pull through for you until you find some permanent teachers. Love ya!
-Torrie

Wendy said...

Jacob looks like such a big boy with his watch on- cute! That is so great that Jacob was able to enjoy a Mavs game, I still have never been to a NBA game!
Good luck with primary, I know how frustrating it can be to fill positions and to go for weeks with vacant callings.
BTW I got your message and I will try to give you a call this weekend(I am working all weekend, so forgive me if it takes a little while to get back to you, I am always in a mental fog).