Saturday, April 12, 2008

I'm Super Sore!

Well my personal trainer officially kicked my butt! I really enjoyed it though, is that ok? The worst part was when he stretched my hamstrings at the end I had tears in my eyes it hurt so bad. I am very sore today! I go back on Tuesday for some more (thanks mom!). I think she just wanted me to be in pain with her that is why she signed me up.

OK last night was Hilary's surprise birthday party. She was truly surprised! It was so fun to see her walk in and see us all there. Early in the day I talked to her on the phone but didn't say happy birthday because I didn't feel like I could say it normal and her not think something is up so I just didn't say anything at all. I felt bad not telling one of my closest friends happy birthday. I would have for sure at least sang to her (because we all know how beautiful I sing). Anyway, we all laughed until our cheeks hurt or until we had to go potty. We had a blast and played some really fun games. I'm going to be a dork (blog stealer) and put a link to Hilary's blog so you can see how much fun we had. I love you Hil! Happy Birthday...you're the best!

3 comments:

Megan Gunyan said...

Ok, how are you changing your blog design?!? I have to know!!! It's so cute.

Courtney said...

hil's party was so much fun! It was amazing. i laughed so much at you trying to stand up at church today, ya you look pretty sore.

Torrie said...

Looks like you are doing good. I just noticed the weight loss stat at the side of your blog. 23 pounds in 6 weeks?! You go girl!