Saturday, April 19, 2008

Red Raider Baseball

Today was Jacob's first baseball game of the season. This year he is playing coach pitch which he likes a lot more then t-ball. Their team is the Texas Tech Red Raiders. My mom, Kevin, and I had so much fun watching him play. Way to go Jacob!
Taking some pictures at home before the game.


Getting ready to hit...hitting...running to first base.



Waiting for a hit and then running home.
Playing first baseman.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Those are great pictures of Jacob. I love the baseball uniforms, I think they look so cute on little boys. That is good that everything worked out with him being on a team and he was able to play.

Torrie said...

How cute! Looks like he's very proud of that uniform. Maybe you have a future Texas Ranger in your midst!

Hil said...

Lookin' good Jacob! You'll have to let us know when/where he's playing. :)

Courtney said...

He looks so cute! Love the uniforms!

Lisa M said...

How adorable and handsome he looks. He is getting to be so grown up. Have fun at all the games!