Saturday, April 5, 2008

9 am Yoga???

OK my mom and I are going to a yoga class this morning at 24 hr. I have never taken a yoga class but I have been wanting to try it, wish me luck!

Yesterday before school Jacob asked if we could take new flowers to Breanna's grave. I have been wanting to go for the last couple of weeks and it was so sweet how he suggested that we go. So today between watching conferences we are going to the cemetery, it is out in the country and I love how beautiful it is out there. When we went to JoAnn's last night Jacob picked out Daisy's for her in all different colors (her marker has a vase on it for flowers). It will be nice to go today.

Tonight is GNO at Sweet Tomatoes! I love me some Sweet Tomatoes! I always have so much fun hanging out with my friends. Monday morning is the biggest loser weigh in for the school though, I need to not eat too much there. After all is is a salad bar, but they have pasta, bread, soup, and so much more. I have lost 19 lbs. so far. My goal is to lose 31 more by June 23rd. After that I will set a new goal and continue. Doing it in parts seems to be a little easier then all at once. I am doing the biggest loser with a group from school and a group from church. I plan on winning both of them and getting a nice chunk of change in June!

I hope you all have a great weekend, love ya!!!

2 comments:

Torrie said...

Yoga is a bit of a challenge at first but if you continue to go, you will like it and it really does strengthen your body. If you combine that with cardio and weigh-lifting exercises, you will see great results.
We had our girls night out last night and as usual, it was lots of fun. Sounds like you have a nice day planned so I hope you enjoy everything.
love, Torrie

Wendy said...

I have to know how your Yoga class went? Have you tried any other classes? If you are worried about getting bored with your workouts-classes are the best. TKB burns like 800 calories.
Love your new look!