Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Pity party is over!

Thank you to all who listened to me complain yesterday and especially thank you to all of your kind comments, you guys are all great! I am feeling much better today. I got back to the gym today (my doctor told me to stay away until my back was better) and that was a great help. I burned 600 calories!!! That makes me super happy. I asked for help today with teacher appreciation week and now I feel better about that. I sent home progress reports home today, so check on that one too. I did the dishes while watching AI, check. I am now looking online for a good workout routine. I have just been doing the treadmill and elliptical and I know that will get boring. I was doing my arms before I hurt my back. I would like to mix it up a little so that I will see more results. So if anyone has tips or knows of a good website let me know. Well I think I'm officially tired. I'm going to go run my iRobot (Rosie) in the kitchen, I LOVE that vacuum, it does all the work for me, what could be better.

3 comments:

Hilary said...

I found www.sparkpeople.com last year and I love it! It has good workout tips and instructions on a lot of different exercises. Plus, the site has much more than that. I would recommend checking it out.

Torrie said...

What is this iRobot and where can I get one? It cleans for you? I must have it! Glad to hear you are back in good spirits again. Everything will work out great-especially when you delegate and let someone else carry part of the load! I don't have any workout or diet tips. I'm still trying to get back into it myself. I tried eDiets.com and while it was helpful I just didn't like spending the money (even though it really wasn't that expensive). The thing that worked for me after I had Drew was restricting my calories and working out 6 days a week. After baby #2, I don't have time for that right now and I am enjoying my food too much to cut back. I guess that's my problem! Good luck!

Erin said...

Torrie...go to irobot.com they are awesome!!! My Papa bought me one for Christmas and I almost cried I was so excited! Thy have all different types. Mine is pretty basic I think it costs just under $200, I'm not for sure. It vacuums carpet and flooring and does a great job. I LOVE IT!!! There is a link on my blog under my favorite things, take a look.