OK so I haven't blogged in about a week, very unlike me, that just means I am too busy! Too busy for blogging... it shouldn't be. This was the last week of the 6 weeks and I had so much grading to do. I'm glad that is over.
Let's see what happened this week? Last night we hung out with some really amazing friends (he he he). I'm always up for some good adult interaction. I love you guys!
OK so we registered Jacob for coach pitch baseball back in the beginning of March. When Kevin came home the receipt said T-ball. So I called the YMCA and asked them to change it and the girl said yes. So he is put on a team and I talk to the coach and he decides to have practices on Sunday. Well obviously that would not work. So I email the Y and ask that he be switched. They switch him and I talk with his new coach, find out when practices are, and go and buy gray pants, black socks, and a black belt. Those are the colors they decide on. Well I get an email from the coach and in the subject line it says T-ball, what??? So I call the YMCA, ya he was never switched. The original team he was on, the ones that practiced on Sunday, and this new team were both T-ball teams. Keep in mind I figure this out on Monday. His first game is today. So I'm worried about them getting him on a team. I assure Jacob that he will be playing baseball. Well all of the coach pitch teams are full so they put us on a team with a new coach who probably wouldn't mind as much that he has an extra player. It all ended up working out. We missed the first 5 practices but went to the one on Thursday and the coach was great and Jacob had so much fun. He is really looking forward to his game today. This team though is wearing white pants, red socks, and a red belt. So back to Academy I went to exchange everything. O'well it all worked out in the end and Jacob can't wait until 3 pm for his game today. You know I'll be posting pictures!
This whole working full time thing has caused me to not be so anal about my house being clean because there just is not the time to keep it how I prefer to have it. I love a clean house but I am having to learn to love a semi-clean house.
Jacob's birthday party is next week and I'm not sure how many of the kids will be able to come. So many are playing different sports and they have games. He is way excited though. Kevin and Scott (right Scott???) are putting up his trampoline on Friday without him knowing. He is going to be way excited, at least I hope so, he and Kevin really want a Wii. I would rather him have the trampoline. The Wii can come later, it's not like he doesn't have a DS and a Game Cube. The theme for the party is Nintendo. It is definitely hard to find stuff. Most of it you have to buy off of ebay because regular party stores do not sell Nintendo birthday stuff. I really think that they should if my opinion means anything to them.
We got our plane tickets for our summer trip to Las Vegas and California. We are way excited!!! I still can't believe my little brother is graduating high school. These kinds of things make me feel old and make me wonder how time goes by so fast.
Well I guess that is all for now. Hil and Court this was probably boring to you I've told you all of this stuff this week but I posted finally :) I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!
5 comments:
A semi clean house? I'm just happy when I have a path to walk through. I swear I pick up toys 50 times a day so I've given up trying to keep it clean during the day. I always like advance warning that someone is coming over so I can at least throw everything into my room and close the door! Needless to say, my room is never clean.
Yeah Erin! Can't wait to see some baseball pictures. :)
I don't mind helping with the trampoline, but remember I also helped you with your fence and that is a little crooked (and backwards.) Ask my help at your own risk.
i love hearing about your amazing friend!
i meant to add an s to friends!
Post a Comment