Sunday, April 6, 2008

Yoga was hard!!! I am so sore today but I'm not sure if it is from yoga or if it is from working out in general. About 5 min. into the class I looked at my mom with tears in my eyes and said I don't know if I can do this. Mostly I was scared about my back, some of the twisting I opted out of for fear that I would hear a pop and I would be on the couch for another week. After it was done a really nice lady came up to us, knowing that it was our first time, and said that this was the hardest that yoga gets. I was like how did I manage to pick the hardest class. That made me feel better and I think I will try again but with another instructor. I am going to try an aqua class and a athletic training class this week it should be fun.

I am totally loving the weather and I think it should be this beautiful year round. We went for a walk today between conferences an it was so nice out. I love this time of year!

I was looking online today to see how much it is to get into Disneyland. Hello...it is $56 for Jacob and $66 each for Kev and I. What??? Like Disney needs to charge that much. It will cost us $188 just to get into the park this summer not to mention all of the other money you spend while there. Wow! We are going to California in June for my brother Derrick's high school graduation. We thought we would make it our family vacation for the summer. While we are there we want to take Jacob to Disneyland. It was between Disneyland and Sea World (he has been to both but does not remember Disneyland because he was too young) and he chose Disneyland, that's what I was hoping he would choose. There is a Sea World in San Antonio that we could go to another time, plus we went to Sea World last summer. Anyways, we are really looking forward to our trip! We are going to fly into Las Vegas and stay for a night and visit Kev's dad. Then we will rent a car and drive to my dad's house which is about 3 1/2 hours (we made that drive many times in the 6 years we lived in Vegas). We will fly home from California. We are just buying one way tickets so that we don't have to rent a car and drive back to Vegas to fly home. After rental and gas it actually ends up being a little cheaper to do it that way. It will be nice to see Kevin's dad and a few friends while we are in Vegas.

Well I'm off to watch a little TV and then to bed. Only 9 more weeks of school!!! Not that I'm counting.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

It's okay, I'm totally counting down the weeks until school is out too! We are also planning a family vacation to California this summer as well. My mom's half brother (who is more of a cousin to me) is getting married in Santa Cruz in August so I'm very excited.

Courtney said...

Seriously Disney has a lot of money already. Do you think they could make kids dreams come true any more expensive. Be sure to make mickey stand for a photo op.