Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ice Skating for Addy's Birthday

Jacob was definitely a little worried about ice skating. We got him on the ice and about two minutes later he was begging to get off. Part of the reason was he needed different skates the first ones were too big. After A LOT of encouragement and new skates he decided to try again and he ended up liking it. I think we will stick to roller skating though. Kevin is a pretty good ice skater...me on the other hand I stink. My goal for the night was not to fall and I am glad to report that I reached my goal. Mainly because I never went too fast and I stayed close to the wall.

Getting on the ice for the first time and not having too much fun.

Trying to smile because mom asked him to.

Still in the not so much fun mode.

Deciding it was not so bad after all.

Having fun with dad. That sure is one cute kid!

Addyson blowing out the candles on her ice skate cake. Jacob and Ethan having fun together.

Addy and Jacob. Happy Birthday Addyson!

2 comments:

Lisa M said...

Cute pictures. I agree completely Jacob is so cute. I can't believe how tall he is getting.
Lisa

Torrie said...

What a cutie. I love how fierce his concentration is in the "hating it" pictures. Don't you love when you make them try something, knowing they will like it, and they do!