Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Kevin!

Today is Kevin's 34th birthday! Here are a few pictures of Kevin. I would like to post some baby pictures but we no longer have a scanner so I had to go with pictures that were already saved on the computer.

Kevin with his brothers and sister. He is in the striped shirt.

Kevin is the one holding Wendy.

Mountain biking with his brother Jeramie and his Dad. Kevin loves to go mountain biking.

Jacob and Kevin in the foam pit at the gym we used to go to in Vegas.

Snorkeling in the Bahamas.

Us in December 2006.
Kevin is an amazing husband and father and we love him so much...Happy Birthday Kev!

2 comments:

Hendrickson said...

Happy birthday Kevin!!! I can''t believe you are that old. (wink wink) miss you guys tonz..

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday! Your next Erin, are you ready for it?