I must say that fall is fast approaching and I couldn't be happier! Yesterday was my last day of my long term sub job. Today I might actually get my house back in order. We have been very busy around here and time is just flying by. Last weekend I went with some of my favorite people and had a girls weekend...so much fun! That night after we got back we went and played putt putt, Jacob was so excited he couldn't stand it! Tonight is Jacob's first practice for baseball for the fall season and his first game is on Saturday. Kevin is playing softball with some guys from church through the city of Arlington. Last night was supposed to be his first game but it was rained out. Tomorrow night I have my first nativity meeting of the year. Every year our Stake sets up thousands of nativity sets around the building with each room having a theme and being beautifully decorated. The whole community is invited and it is a really big event. I have been blessed to be a part of it for the last two years. I am in charge of decorating the bulletin boards around the church. It is A LOT of work but it is so worth it. Well here are some pictures of girls weekend and putt putt and one of Jacob.

Kevin went to check on Jacob before we went to bed the other night and this is how we found him sleeping.


Us displaying our mad putt putt skills. Kevin beat me by a few points.


We will definitely be doing that again sometime soon.
Bad boys bad boys what you gonna do...
So our night started out with a stop by a cop. Brittany was driving and all of the sudden I look up and she is about to run a stop sign. I yell stop and she slams on her breaks about a 1/4 of the way into the intersection. To Britt's defense the glare from the sun was really bad and she didn't even see the stop sign. Well that stop sign was supposed to be where we turned so she quickly made an illegal u-turn and that is when we saw the flashing lights. When the cop comes up to the window this is what Brittany said (in classic Britt style), "is this about the tragedy at the stop sign?" So he takes her info and she thinks for sure she is getting a ticket because the cop is taking a really long time. So of course we have to get some pictures of the moment. The first picture is with the camera sitting on Hilary's shoulder. We made sure to turn the flash off so the cop wouldn't see what we were doing. We got a better one as we were driving away. Luckily no ticket just a citation to get a TX drivers license...Britt has lived here for like 3 years! After the pull over fiasco we went to Cotton Patch Cafe and stuffed our faces with some good ol' fried food! After that we took a trip to Walgreen's where our check out guy was sure we had been drinking...little did he know it was just Dr. Pepper. I love DP but try not to drink it that often, well at the restaurant I had like 3 glass fulls lets just say I was a little hyper. At Walgreen's we got stuff to highlight my hair. Here are some pics from that. I really love how it turned out.



Hilary in the car after the "incident." Courtney and Hilary. Britt plucking Court's eye brows...she did all of ours, we all needed a good pluckage.



Hillary on the phone. Me with my new lighter hair and new glasses. The four of us at the mall.



Saturday morning Brittany left early (after staying up until 2:45 am) for her son's football game. She met us back at the mall for a little after the game. The three of us put the camera on the TV and set the self timer and took some pictures before we hit the mall. We had a great time. We laughed so much and never ran out of things to talk about. I love my friends!!!



Hilary in the car after the "incident." Courtney and Hilary. Britt plucking Court's eye brows...she did all of ours, we all needed a good pluckage.



Hillary on the phone. Me with my new lighter hair and new glasses. The four of us at the mall.



Saturday morning Brittany left early (after staying up until 2:45 am) for her son's football game. She met us back at the mall for a little after the game. The three of us put the camera on the TV and set the self timer and took some pictures before we hit the mall. We had a great time. We laughed so much and never ran out of things to talk about. I love my friends!!!









4 comments:
hey!!! isn't hillary the one we went skiing with in that horrendous snow storm? with her hubby and kevy-poo?? what a random trip!!!! ha!
Different Hilary...that was Hillary Whatcott. Her and Mike live in Utah now and have 3 girls. That was a crazy snow storm though!
Hey, Erin. I have some questions I want to ask you, but I don't have your email address. Will you email me?
andrea@extraordinary-moments.com
That was super fun! I love our eyebrows!
Post a Comment