So Jacob had his first baseball practice of summer ball. All was well and then about 15 min. into practice it started to poor! (is that the right kind of poor??? Is there another kind??? Hil help me out) We parked all the way on the other side of the field, like 2 football field lengths long, so by the time we got to our car we were drenched. Leave it to Texas to start raining so quickly.
Side note...I love So You Think You Can Dance. Ya I know I have expressed that already. I thought I would put a couple of links to my favorite performances.
The girl on the second video is LDS. I want to be able to dance like them. If any of you have seen my dancing skills you know I'm pretty close. Maybe I'll try out next year!
2 comments:
Pour. :)
By the way, you have mad dancing skillz!!
Thanks Hil for realizing my potential for next years tryouts.
Post a Comment