Saturday, July 5, 2008

I've Been Tagged AGAIN!

Four things I look forward to in the coming year:

1. Getting pregnant

2. Getting pregnant

3. Getting pregnant

4. Getting pregnant

Three joys in life:

1. Kevin and Jacob...I'm counting that as one












2. Sleeping in, it doesn't even have to be late just so there is no alarm clock involved

3. Listening to the children sing in Primary

Four movies I have watched more than once or twice

1. Star Wars (all of them)

2. Beaches

3. Cars (I love that movie)

4. The Sandlot
















Three fears

1. Mice/Rats

2. Not being able to have anymore children

3. Losing a family member

Four favorite foods

1. Ice Cream

2. Guacamole Explosion with chips at On The Border

3. Jamba Juice (drink- not food but I substitute it for a meal so I think that counts)

4. Graham crackers dipped in milk

Three goals I have set for myself

1. Get pregnant this summer

2.Organize all of my photos on to disks in date order, printing them, and then scrap booking them. YA RIGHT!

3. Continue to lose weight

Four TV shows I watch

1. So You Think You Can Dance

2. Wizards of Waverly Place (don't laugh it's a really cute show)











3. John and Kate Plus Eight











4. The View

Three current obsessions

1. The knob thing that we bought in Vegas for the steering wheel, it makes turning so much easier, I love it!














2. Going to the pool every other day! I'm loving spending our summer at the pool with friends, it's the best!

3. Blogging

4. I'm going to have to go with Court on this one I love my new swim skirt on my bathing suit I don't think I'll ever have any other kind of swimsuit.

Four places I have visited:

1. California

2. Yellowstone

3. Colorado

4. Bahamas

Three places I’d like to visit

1. Hawaii

2. Alaska on a cruise with Kevin

3. New York, Europe, Africa, and Australia...OK that makes 6 there is more too but I thought I would stop at 6

Four random facts about me:

1. I pee a little when I sneeze or cough really hard.

2. I'm slightly OCD, not clinical or anything just some signs of it.

3. I have moved about 19 times in my entire life.

4. I think my feet are ugly so I wear a toe ring to try to offset the ugliness of them.

I tag the following 3 people:

1. Tara, Bridget, and Serene.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I know I am totally feeling the swim skirt. I can't stand how much I love it!