I'm going green. OK not totally but I am trying my best to remember to use reusable bags when I go to the store. I have a few from Walmart and an Isabella Fiore one that makes me really want to go green because it is so cute.
I have pretty much banned Super Walmart from my life. I will occasionally go the neighborhood Walmart down the street because it is only a grocery store and it is so close. I have decided that I am more of a Target girl through and through. Last night I was reminded why. OK, so I am trying to find grey baseball pants because that is the color the team decided on. (I found them today!!!) I had gone to the sports store and they didn't have the right ones. So off I venture to Super Walmart. I hope I don't offend anyone but it is so GHETTO! The people there....I could people watch all day there and be entertained. First of all the shopping carts are totally nasty and I feel dirty after touching them. You might be thinking (or you might not be) why did I need a shopping cart for baseball pants. Well I figured since I was there I better get milk and TP. Anyway, so off Jacob and I go. As I am walking around gathering the few items I need I see a girl with her stuff all hanging out. Can I just say that I have seen too much cleavage this summer! Seriously people you don't have to let them hang all out and wobble to and fro. The other thing I have noticed is women with stretch marks all over their girls and it is not just big girls this one was a skinny chic. Put them away!!! Not only do we not want to see them but you shouldn't want to show them. Please I have stretch marks here and there and I have no intentions of showing them off. I like what a high school teacher friend of mine said to a student who was walking down the hallway, it was something like "unless you are planning on breastfeeding in the next few minutes could you please put those away." Needless to say it was a rather interesting experience at Walmart last night. It was so dirty and just yucky all together. I will be sticking with Target!
6 comments:
You better not be talking about my cleavage...!
☺
☺ should look like a smily face...
I'm so not talking about yours. I'm talking about all the nasty chicas. Yours is not nasty. He he he! I actually was thinking after I wrote this that you might think I was talking about you.
Hil your hilarious! Did you go to the Super on Cooper? Ya, that one is sick! I went there once when we first moved here and I thought I was going ot get mugged!
too funny, I may have to use that breastfeeding line! Again with the toilet paper, why are you always talking about TP?!
Court-ya it was the Super on Cooper, NASTY!!!
Post a Comment