I thought this might be fun. I got this off of my friend Lisa's blog.
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
7 comments:
We lived together for a few short weeks at Ricks. Do you remember hiding the little piece of Leonardo (torn out of a People magazine) all around our apartment for roommates to find. What a fun time in Dorm 3!
That is so funny I had forgotten about that. Good times good times! Thanks for the memory.
I remember the first time we realized we were at Ricks at the same time. It was like an instant bond. Then also to be able to be your visiting teacher great times there also
Ok, I have a memory of you getting stuck in a chair when we lived at the dorms at Ricks...do you remember that? I have a picture if you don't!
I would love to see the picture!
I have that picture too! I remember rolling down the hill together, eating a HUGE bowl of Marshmallow Matey's at the end of the semester, piling into Betsy, Noggie, WWF wrestling night, washing your bangs twice a day....Were we only supposed to share one? I have such fun memories of you!
Sending Kevin and Corey on a scavenger hunt for their fathers day present.
Post a Comment