Thursday, July 17, 2008

Customer Review

Every once in a while a product comes along that I think is great here are two new ones.

The first one is called "Open It!" This little orange tool is great. You know when you get something new and it is in that hard plastic and is next to impossible to get out this thing works great. I also has a little screwdriver in it and a small razor blade. You might be thinking that any old pair of scissors might work but I love having these. My step mom bought them for Kevin for Father's Day. She got them at Bed Bath and Beyond and if you use the 20% off coupon that comes in the mail all the time it makes them really cheap, they are $9.99 regularly.














The second is Ramano's Macaroni Grill Restaurant Favorites to make at home. I have only made the Chicken Alfredo with Linguine and it was yummy. Kevin is picky (as many of you know) and he is not a big pasta fan and he loved it! Wahoo!!! It was super easy and quick.

So I think these two companies should pay me for my free advertisements don't you think?

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Great to know. Thanks for the tips!

Wendy said...

Happy 9th Anniversary-late, so sorry! I am glad that you guys got to go to Fogodechao, I knew you guys would love a restaraunt like that. Especially Kevin, he is such a carnivore!