Monday, January 3, 2011

Wow, today was the first day back to work for me and school for Jacob. Not too bad...only 13 weeks left (actually 12 because of Spring Break) for me! Don't get me wrong I LOVE my job but I am so ready to be done and stay home with our cute baby, I think I said that in one of my recent posts, o'well I will probably say it again many other times.

My baby boy is growing up so fast! He will be 10 this year!!! I'm not sure I am old enough to have a 10 year old! I can't believe he is going to be in 5th grade next year, ahhhhh! He has recently learned how to make his own cheese omelet. Kevin taught him how to make them and he now makes them all the time. He is very proud of his creation and it is so cute.

I was watching the weather this afternoon and in a couple of weeks, maybe next week, we are supposed to get super cold weather, yay! I love this time of the year here is hoping we have a snow day or two or three hey I don't have to make them up and I will still get paid for them, he he he.

Sorry nothing too excited about my post today but tomorrow I will try and remember to post pictures of Riley's ultrasound pics!

No comments: