Saturday, January 8, 2011

A little this and a little that...

So last night we registered for Riley and it was so much fun!!! We haven't done that for 10 years! I can't wait for this little one to join our family!

We went to Home Depot today to spend most of our gift cards that we got for Christmas. Kevin now has a lot of honey do things to do around here, I know he is so excited!

I took the sonogram pictures I had posted off because I didn't realize they had my SS# on them. Thanks Torrie for pointing that out. I think only family and friends get on here but you never know. If I post any more in the future I will have to block my SS# out.

Monday is 4 years since we lost our sweet Breanna. Kevin and I are taking the day off together. We are supposed to get a little snow tomorrow night. That is just how the weather was 4 years ago, so cold, with rain and ice. I can't believe it has been 4 years. Although I miss her so much I know that we have been incredibly blessed by Heavenly Father with peace and comfort. One day our family will all be together forever and that is such a blessing.

Jacob did really well on a art assignment in art class. His teacher is having his artwork shown at the school district building. He gets to go and receive a ribbon and be recognized. He is so excited. He hasn't told a lot of people because he said he doesn't want to brag so I will brag for him, I have no problem doing that!

He lost his 7th tooth today. I never thought he would loose another tooth. The dentist said that it is good they are staying in so long so his adult teeth will be healthier. I guess the tooth fairy is coming to our house tonight, if she remembers that is!

On Tuesday we will know for sure or not if we are moving. It is looking like we are. They made Kev an offer and he counter offered and they said they would let him know Tuesday, but it looks like it is pretty sure. I did some more crying on Thursday and Friday but I am feeling better about it now. It looks like his new insurance will still cover the delivery here which is what I wanted. I want to have the baby here and then leave. We will have to be without Kevin for about a month and a half but that is a short time so that we have my doctor here deliver, I don't want anyone else to do it! Do you know anyone who wants to buy our house? We might rent it out too, we'll have to see what the Realtor says. Wow I can't believe all of this is really happening.

Well I think it is time for me to go lay down even though there is much to do around here I feel a nap coming on!

1 comment:

Suzy J said...

No worries Erin! Y'all will be amazing where ever you land! I won't have another baby because we aren't there with your doctor. :) He is the best! We have had such fun adventures and opportunities to "cling" to each other and the Lord while we have been away. We have grown and fallen and I miss Tx every day BUT I have made amazing friends, my testimony has grown, I love my kids SO much more for whatever reason. You will be amazing. COuld he transfer to L.A.? We have food here too! :)
(We are renting our house right now. Ugh. It has been good and bad but selling is not an option right now. BUT we do own something and I will always have a tie to home (Tx) while we own it. Call me if you need to chat! Loves!