Can I just say that I am so excited to have church at 9 am this year! I love that we change every year because by the time the new year comes I am ready for a new time. We have been 1-4 for the last year and while it is nice to have so much time in the morning I am more excited to have time in the afternoon. This time allows for some good ol' Sunday naps! For several years now (at least 5 but probably more) our Stake has had Sacrament last. Having it last has become the normal for us because it has been that way since we have been in TX. Well for the new year it is going back to Sacrament first and I think that is fabulous is. (Jacob just asked me a question while I typed and I typed OK in my post because that is what my answer to him was, but I took it out...anyway) So 9am church and Sacrament for the new year....YAY!!!
Happy New Year everyone! I'm going to have a baby this new year...just in case you hadn't heard yet :)
No comments:
Post a Comment