Monday, January 17, 2011

It's Official!

Well it's official...we are moving to Tennessee!!! I can't believe it! I am sad, happy, excited, frustrated, anxious, scared, and nervous. Needless to say my emotions are all over the place. Kevin has to report to work on Feb. 9th. He will take all of our stuff with him and put it in storage. Jacob and I will live with my mom for 2 months until the baby is born. I think being away from Kev for 2 months is the hardest part. Kev will come back when the baby is born and as soon as we can we will join him in TN. We have so much to do in the next 3 weeks! We will live in Johnson City which is in east TN. It will be a big change, it is small town there, not like here. I am excited to live somewhere that is so beautiful though. I am happy for Kevin and how hard he has worked to accomplish this, yay for him! Here's to the next 2-3 months of our crazy life!

No comments: