OK once again I find myself wanting to blog but I don't know where to start because so much is going on. Maybe when I am a stay at home mom again I will be better! So here is what is happening in list style. This is just all random thoughts and not in any particular order.
Kevin has moved to TN and he has been there for 6 weeks now.
He came to visit last week for a day and a half and it was wonderful!
All of our belongings are in storage in Johnson City, TN.
We had renters move in our house last week, YAY YAY YAY!!!
I met our renters, they are nice and I think they will work out great.
Having a property manager is the way to go when renting, he did all of the work!
Baby Riley will be here in 2 weeks if the Amnio shows that her lungs are fully developed.
I am so glad I only have to be pregnant for 36 weeks, I don't know how I ever made it to 40 weeks with Jacob.
I have only gained half of the weight with this pregnancy (20 lbs) then I did with my other two (40 lbs)!!!
Jacob is about to be 10!!!
That's right folks a 10 year old and a newborn, sounds like fun to me!
Kevin found us a great house to rent in Johnson City, I am super excited.
The house is in the perfect neighborhood, Jacob will attend the best school in the city.
Tomorrow is my baby shower and I am super excited.
My awesome friend Jessica came from Canada to visit me!!! It was so much fun hanging out with her!
I am in love with the new OPI line that is Texas themed.
I can't wait to dress my baby girl in the cutest clothes.
I spent 27 hours in the hospital 2 weeks ago. I tripped over a student and fell. I didn't fall on my stomach just my hands and knees but they wanted to keep a close eye on me and the baby and for that I am thankful.
Riley is growing perfectly, we even saw hair in my ultrasound yesterday!
When this pregnancy is over I will have had over 10 ultrasounds, yes they are really watching me and I appreciate it!
My mom is making the cutest blessing dress and blanket for Riley, they are perfect.
Jacob and I have been living at my mom's house for almost 8 weeks now, time is sure flying by.
Jacob's artwork was displayed in the administration building. He is the only 4th grader that was chosen from his school!!!
Jacob came in 16th place out of 132 4th graders from around the district in the district chess tournament. 1st through 15th place received a trophy, he was so close but he didn't care too much he was just happy he did so well! So proud of my sweet boy!
I finally got an iPhone, and I LOVE it!!!
I am growing my hair out, one day it will be long!
I am a little nervous to start all over again with a new baby!
Kevin is loving his new job, yay!
OK that is all I can think of right now. I am sure I missed plenty but that is a little catch up for us.
3 comments:
My last pedicure was fantastic! I picked "Houston we have a purple." I think next I'm going for "Big hair, big nails." =D
Erin, I'm so happy for everything that is going so well for you but I'm sad we're going to lose you to TN too!
Woo Hoo! Two more weeks til baby! I am so excited for you. Jacob will be such a great helper. Sounds like things are going well. Post pictures of your baby shower! Can't wait to see what little Riley looks like when she gets here! :)
Post a Comment