January

January brought an ice day= day off from school.
February

Mavs game, I don't think this is actually in
February. I think it was January but if it
was then I don't have any pictures from
February so this one will have to do.
March

March brought us beautiful weather and a camping trip.
April

In April we attempted our first garden.
It grew really well but I think we put too
many seeds in, eventually it got overgrown.
This year we will do it again with a few
less seeds, I loved eating veges out of my garden.
May

In May our sweet boy turned 8 and
was baptized, it was a wonderful day!
June

Roadtrip to TN to see our sweet niece
Kendyl baptized.
July

My toothless Cub Scout.
August

1st day of 3rd grade
September

Jacob and Addyson on Addyson's baptism day.
This was actually in October but she turned
8 at the end of Sept. so I thought I could count
it for October, right?
October

Our scary pumpkin.
November

The day after Thanksgiving we put
up Christmas decorations, love it!
December

We had a white Christmas. By the time it was
done snowing we had almost 4 inches of snow.
Don't mind Kevin's pink gloves, he was borrowing
mine. I should have just let you think that he
likes to wear pink gloves.
2009 Was a great year and I'm sure that
2010 will be even better.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
1 comment:
What a cute rundown of your year! I can't believe Dallas got 4 inches of snow!!!
Post a Comment