Monday, January 4, 2010

Mario Chess

Happy New Year one and all! I was talking to my friend Hilary today (love you Hil!) and she said she was going to try to post more often to her blog kind of like I want to do. She said even if it is just a picture. So here are two pictures I took today of my cutie playing Mario Chess. He's becoming quite a good little chess player. He joined the chess club at school and is LOVING it.



Today was our first day back to school. Although it was especially hard to get out of bed it was nice to go back (I think I just said that to convince myself that it is a true statement). Don't get me wrong I love my job and enjoy a routine but not getting dressed or not showering if I didn't want to was nice. I'm not one to ever skip a shower even on days off but over this vacation I did that a few times, sorry if I just grossed you out.

I always feel the need to end my blog with some kind of ending instead of just stopping when I am finished thinking of things to write. I think I need to get over that I don't have to sign off or say goodbye each time. So here's to just ending my posts.

1 comment:

Hil said...

Erin, you crack me up, girl! I love the photo on the right. Very nice!
P.S. Thank you again for the ride tonight ~ You rock!