Well it has been over 2 months since my last post, don't be shocked that I am actually posting again. I would say that I am committing to write on my blog more often but then I might disappoint myself if I don't do it. Life has been BUSY but so good. A little catch up in list style.
1. I found out that I have a herniated disk in my back...yucky!
2. I did the Nativity bulletins again at church, it was officially my last time doing it, I resigned.
3. Jacob has now lost 6 teeth and looks so cute.
4. Jacob is loving 3rd grade and has joined the chess club at school, we are now playing a lot of chess around here.
5. Kevin is still doing well at work. He has completed his necessary training to become a supervisor (he would be over 8 stores instead of one) so now it is just a waiting game until something is available.
6. The weather here has been extra cold and I love it!
7. I still love my job and the people I work with.
8. I can't think of anything else I'm sure there is much more but lets stop here. Maybe I should try to get to 10.
9. Halloween was fun Jacob was Yoda and got a ton of candy.
10. Thanksgiving was nice, we made dinner here for just the 3 of us and I loved it.
OK I made it. Well I'm off to church. Looking forward to the next 10 days Kevin is on vacation! I can't wait to spend so much family time together.
2 comments:
Welcome back!!! I, for one, have missed your blog updates! Glad things are going good. :)
Thanks Torrie, you are so sweet.
Post a Comment