Sunday, October 4, 2009

Rain

I cannot believe the amount of rain we have had in the last month! I love it! I am looking forward to some sunshine though. We are enjoying our weekend at home. I love conference weekend. Today will be filled with family time, yummy food, great speakers, and dessert with friends. Yesterday I cleaned and did laundry so that I can relax today. Saturday is the special day....
I love the feeling of every piece of clothing (except the ones we are wearing) being washed, dried, and put away! Ahhhhh.... I finally broke down and used my dryer for the first time in 6 months!!! With all the rain we have been having hanging my clothes out back has not been an easy task. Between rain and working I was so far behind so I broke down and used the dryer. 7 loads later it is all done, yay!!! I'm going to make pumpkin bread today I sure hope it turns out yummy. I'm going to use the Heartland receipe so it should be fabulous.

No comments: