So there is this new show on TV called Rock The Reception. I love it! I would love to go to a reception where they did this. The choreographers on the show are Tabitha and Napoleon from So You Think You Can Dance which is pretty much my favorite show right now. I would have loved to do something like this at my wedding now Kevin on the other hand I'm not sure if he would have been up for it, dancing is not his favorite thing to do.
3 comments:
Thanks for introducing yourself. I too am a blog stalker in fact I have also left random messages on people's blogs and I didn't get a response. Isn't that rude?!?!?! I don't know maybe common courtesy doesn't apply on blogs. Very nice to meet you and I'm SURE we would be friends in real life we seem to have very similar lives. Good luck with the weight loss and have a great summer!
That's awesome. You couldn't pay Brent enough money to do that but it would be fun. "So You Think You Can Dance" is my favorite show too! I would love Tabitha and Napoleon to show me a thing or two.
That was so funny! I will totally have to check that out!
Post a Comment