Saturday, June 7, 2008

He made me cry!

Yesterday I cleaned out my room at school and spent most of the day packing and cleaning, I was tired! Well I had set up to see my trainer at 4. So off I went. He worked me out hard which is what he always does. I guess that's what he gets paid for. At the end of it all we went to do crunches on this contraption thing that makes it harder then just doing a regular crunch. Usually he has me do 10 and stop and so on until I get to a hundred holding for 10 seconds at the end of each set of 10. So I'm going along and I think I'll impress him and do 20 at one time because 10 is really not that hard. When I'm on my own I usually do about 30 at once. I'm almost to 20 and he says 100 keep going. What the crap I was like whatever Nathan you have got to be crazy. I'm going along not too bad and around 40 something I'm thinking there is no way...he luckily stopped me at 50 and gave me a break. I'm sprawled out on the machine thankful for the few second rest. He's says 50 more and the work out is over. I think to myself I can totally do this. It hurt so bad that around 35 I literally started to tear up and cry. Somehow I got to 50. When I was done I told him that I was actually crying and he said yes, what a meany!!! I'm a little sore today but not too bad. It's crazy how much harder I can work when I have someone next to me pushing me along. I never work out as hard on my own. I'm going to try today to repeat the workout he had me do, we'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

Torrie said...

Just think of those tears as water weight. See, he's actually doing you a favor! ;)