Thursday, June 26, 2008

Since we have been home

We got home Wednesday night and then Kevin's brother Jeramie and his wife Leslie came in on Thursday night from Portland. On Saturday Kevin's mom got married. The wedding was nice and I had fun helping out with decorations. I would love to start a wedding planning business, I think it would be so much fun. It was so fun for Jacob to see his cousins from Tennessee that we don't see very often. We had a great weekend with the family. Twilight camp (cub scout day camp) started this week so I have been helping out with that every night. After next week I don't have anything planned so hopefully we will be hanging out at the pool a lot. I can't believe that it is almost July!!! I will post pictures from our vacation and the wedding in the next couple of days. Oh ya... on Monday I went to see my doctor and I get to start on Clomid next month! We are really excited and we hope that by this time next year we will have a baby. I don't want to get my hopes up too much. I know the Lord will bless us with more children if and when the time is right.

2 comments:

Torrie said...

I'm glad you had such a fun trip. Good luck with everything coming up. I look forward to hearing about a pregnancy very soon! ;)

Hil said...

See you when we get back at the pool, girl!