Sunday, February 17, 2008

No more painting for a long time!


All the painting I wanted to do is done. It only took a year to get everything painted they way we wanted it! Here is our bedroom. (Thanks mom for the amazing quilt and shower curtain!) Next thing on the list is to change all of the brass in our house to brushed nickel, we've done a few things but we still have a lot to do. I love having a house and getting to do whatever I want to it, we're having so much fun.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Torrie said...

I love that blue. Nice job! It looks like a very relaxing room.

Hil said...

You know I love it!! How long do we need to be friends before your mom makes me a shower curtain? J/K

Stacie said...

It looks soooo good. Now relax and enjoy it.