Thursday, February 14, 2008

ABC Tag

Thanks Hil for the tag, here it goes...

A
- Attached or single: Attached for eternity!

B- Best Friend(s): Kevin & all members of the Girls Camp "Click" (you know who you are!) and Jess too!

C-Cake or Pie: Cake with ice cream

D- Day of Choice: Any day Kevin is off of work and Sundays.

E- Essential Item: Cell phone and eye brow pencil.

F- Favorite Color: Yellow

G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears

H- Hometown: Redlands, CA

I- Indulgence(s): Ben and Jerry's Half Baked ice cream

J- January or July: Ahhh...that is hard, I'm going to go with July.

K-Kids: 2 - Jacob and Breanna

L-Life is incomplete without: my family and the Gospel

M- Marriage Date: July 10, 1999

N- Number of Siblings: 9 (Vinny, BJ, Serene, Kathleen, Toli, Natasha, Derrick, Ala, and Olya)

O- Oranges or Apples: Gala Apples

P- Phobias or Fears: Not being able to have more children.

Q- Quote(s): When life is too hard to stand, kneel.

R- Reason To Smile: My wonderful family!!!

S- Season: Fall, it is my favorite but summer is a close second.

T- Tag Six: Tara, Torrie, Wendy, Stacie, Mom, and Megan

U- Unknown Fact About Me: I used to bite my toenails when I was a child, ewwwww!

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Oppressor of Animal!

W- Worst Habit: Picking my nose and eating it (JUST KIDDING!!!)

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds (as long as it is not a vaginal one, those are not so fun)

Y- Your Favorite Food: Ice Cream

Z: Zodiac: Scorpio (November 16th)

2 comments:

Hil said...

I was fine until I got to the toenails part and then I had to run, retching from the room...
LOL You CRACK me up, Erin!!!
There should have been H:Hidden Talent where you could've shared your talent for doing the worm. ;)

Hendrickson said...

i so have to agree with the vaginal ultrasounds.. yuck.. okay the biting the toenails was pretty gross.. ewwww