Real quick...just a minute ago we were getting ready to go to a birthday party. Jacob says, "Mom, I really like listening and doing what I'm told." I said, "why is that?" "Well because you don't yell at me as much and I get more privileges and I can choose to do more stuff." Hello!!! Can I just say that hearing him say that was music to my ears. Hopefully his new philosophy on life will last!
By the way, I didn't shower today until 3 pm!
4 comments:
That give me hope, maybe when Addyson is almost 7 she will have that same realization!
I love that story. :) Hope he can keep it up! My girls saw Sugar on your slideshow and thought it was SO cool!
Wow, you are wonder-Mom. I want to know how you do that. Hey---at least you showered today! I'm hoping no one will get too close to smell me right now. ;)
Update...his new found philosophy has not lasted! he he he
Post a Comment