Thursday, February 7, 2008
Finally some kind of answer.
When I went to the doctor on Jan. 21st they took like 7 or 8 viles of blood. Last week I got a postcard from the doctor saying everything was fine, I thought that meant for all the tests. Well my doctor's nurse called me today to inform me that I have polycystic ovarian syndrome or disease (PCOS). This makes so much sense to me! I looked it up online and I have about 7 of the 15 symptoms. I really did not want anything to be wrong with me, but it is nice to finally have an answer to why I have so many problems "down there," (as my English friend calls it my nether region, sorry for the tmi :) Basically right now I just have to keep working on losing the extra baby weight and the extra weight from eating whatever I wanted for the last year. I go and see my doctor on June 23rd so hopefully by that time we can figure out exactly what we need to do to get pregnant again. Right now I'm not too much thinking about getting pregnant, that will do me no good. If it happens it happens. The fact that we ever got pregnant with Breanna is an absolute miracle with me having PCOS and with Kevin's brain tumor which effects his hormones. She definitly was and is a blessing in our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Modern technology is awesome, isn't it? I'm glad you've got some, not closure but, peace with a diagnosis. Hopefully now you'll have a better idea of what the heck's going on! Hang in there, girl.
I'm glad you got some answers. Good luck with the baby making! I can't wait to hear the news of a bun in the oven.
p.s. Do you have to have a passport to go to the Nether Regions?
I'm glad you have some answers and hopefully now they'll get everything figured out and you'll be pregnant soon!
Wow, it gives me chills to think what a miracle it is that you got pregant. I am sure you will se another miracle. love ya!
Courtney
No worries Erin! Just keep taking care of yourself, lovin Kevin and a baby will come in no time! Anything is possible!
Post a Comment