Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Jacob Tells Us Something We Don't Know...

So after family home evening on Monday we were talking and Jacob mentioned that we are going to have 3 more children in our family. Kev and I were like what??? He said ya we are going to have 3 babies, 2 girls and 1 boy. Kevin said maybe he knows something we don't. Then Jacob said I heard mom talking about it. Oh darn, I thought he was telling us something that we didn't know. Nope he has just heard me talking about wanting triplets. I figure why not... with us not getting pregnant very easily I figure 3 in one shot would be fun, ok maybe just 2. Anyway, it was funny to hear him say that, it confirmed to me that he is always listening to what we say. I go and see my doctor on Monday I think we are ready to try again. I'm so scared but I think I always will be. I'm going to just tell Dr. Greve to pump me up with fertility medication and see what happens, he he he. Well it's time to read books and then watch American Idol. Oh ya, if you're wondering why my blog looks different every time you look at it, I'm trying different templates out.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

I'm so excited for you to be thinking you're ready to try. It took me awhile to figure out my template thing too.