Thursday, January 24, 2008

I Love Blogging!

I remember when I first started hearing the word blog. I had no clue what a blog was. I am having so much fun working on my blog! Just in the last 2 days I have added a slide show and music. Anyway, I'm having fun doing it. Yeah tomorrow is Friday! I have to go to the church and help decorate for the pine wood derby and then on Saturday be there at 7:45 am to help with the derby. I am taking care of the weigh in table. This is Jacob's first pine wood derby so he is really excited. He doesn't actually get to compete yet because he is just a Tiger Cub but they are going to have an extra track set up for Tigers and siblings. He designed his car, I'll have to post pictures later.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

You are busy busy. I love keeping with you by reading your blog. So fun.