Saturday, January 19, 2008

I Have The BEST Friends In The World!!!

Last night Courtney, Hilary, and I went for our yearly pedicures. Last year we went on Jan. 18th because that was the date of my scheduled C-Section with Breanna. So this year they wanted to take me again. So sweet! The day started of with Court bringing me donuts and juice to school :). They were super yummy. We had so much fun getting the pedicures that we decided that we should go once in the summer together. We also decided that we need a girls weekend to Hot Springs, Arkansas to go to the bath houses and get massages, pedicures, and manicures. Sounds like a plan to me!!! That then developed into a couples weekend. So this summer it sounds like we are going (no kids) to Arkansas for a few days, that will be so much fun!!! I truly have the best friends in the world and feel so blessed to have them, I love you guys!!!
I posted a few things on Craigslist today and I am hoping they sell. I already have plans for the money (I want to finish my bathroom with paint, window treatment, new towels and rugs). Hopefully since it is Saturday somebody will buy it! I'm looking forward to today, we have no plans. That has not happened in a long time. Maybe I'll head over to my mom's to "help" her make a scripture bag for Jacob. Let's be honest I'll watch her make it after I have picked out the fabric. It's finally cold here and I love it! I just wish I could find my matching hat and scarf I think I will have Kev look in the attic it has to be there because I can't find it anywhere in the house. Well everyone have a great weekend, stay warm!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Oooh how fun! Pedicures are the best. Sounds like you have a fun trip planned. We'll have to udate each other on American Idol this year.

Anonymous said...

Love you, E!