Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

I can't believe Christmas has come and gone. This year has just flown by. That's probably a good thing! I'm looking forward to the new year and new goals. 2007 started off really hard for us but there were many blessings that came as well. I can't believe that in a week it will be a year since we lost Breanna. I'm hoping that Jan. 10th won't be hard for us, but it probably will. I still think about her every day and I truly feel blessed to be her mom. I know that she is happy and safe. Jacob drew a picture about her and we hung it in the kitchen. It's really cute. Christmas was amazing. It was so nice to spend it relaxing in our own home. Last year we moved in on Dec. 23rd so it was a little chaotic. I loved decorating for Christmas. It's all taken down now and I've had fun spending my Christmas money doing some decorating around the house. We painted our bedroom and my mom is almost done with our quilt. I can't wait to see it all together. We will be painting Jacob's room tomorrow. He is really excited to have his room done. I'll have to post pictures once everything is complete. The weather is pretty nice. It got down into the 20's last night but is supposed to warm up into the 50's today. We are going to go on a family bike ride today so that should be fun. I hope all is well with everyone. Have a Happy New Year!!!


Jacob's bike that Santa brought!

Another stuffed animal! Jacob loves stuffed
animals. His bed is loaded with them.

I love the look on his face in this one,
what is it...

A Transformer! Bumblebee! That was
not easy to find!!!

The drum set that Grandma Quinn,
Grandma Peterson, and Aunt
Olya got Jacob for Christmas.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Jacob looks like he had a great Christmas. I'll be thinking of you on the 10th!