Monday, July 11, 2011

Picture Overload

Here I am again. So now that I stay home I should have all kinds of time to blog...right??? Well that is the plan at least. Hey did you know that time goes by way too fast! My sweet Riley is almost 3 months old! My big boy Jacob is about to start 5th grade! I have found a few gray hairs (at least they are near my neck and nobody can see them). Time just keeps on going at a really fast rate! Well life here in TN is great. OK I said it, it really is great! I love it here. One word to describe it...BEAUTIFUL!!! We have been blessed to have family already come and visit and we look forward to more coming in a couple of weeks. So here are some catch up pictures, instead of doing super picture overload I am just going to do a few (like 30, he he he), some of them are not the best quality because they are from my iPhone.

Love this picture because it shows what poor Riley went through. She was not gaining weight the first two weeks of life. My mom and I were weighing her all the time to see if she was gaining anything. She didn't always cry this much but it definitely was not her favorite thing.

We were able to do Riley's blessing before we left TX. It was such a wonderful day. We have waited so long for Riley and we thank our Heavenly Father every day for the blessing of having her in our life!
Jacob at his field day. He was able to go to his new school for the last 2 weeks. He was able to make some friends and he loves his new school.
My two sweet babies!
Visiting cousins in Nashville. Jacob is so excited that he lives a lot closer to Kendyl, Kelcie, Kaitlyn, and Kensey. We can't wait for them to come and visit in two weeks!


In June my dad, Cheryl, and Derrick came to visit. We had a lot of fun. We went to the Bristol Motor Speedway, Bristol Caverns, Ripley's World Aquarium, and the Dixie Stampede dinner show. We are so grateful that they could come and visit us in our new home.
Bristol Motor Speedway (my dad is a huge NASCAR fan)
Bristol Caverns:
Ripley's Aquarium:Dixie Stampede Dinner Show:
My brother Derrick and Riley. We had to get them both with their mohawks!Working with daddy!
Just some cute pics of my favorite girl.
Love this cute face!Father's Day:
Riley in her new toy, she is still too little for it but how cute is she?Probably one of the cutest pictures ever!!!
So there you go. A little catch up. That might have to be the new name of my blog...A Little Catch Up because that is what I seem to do.

3 comments:

Lisa M said...

She is absolutely adorable!!

Torrie said...

She is sooooo adorable! I love the pics of her at the end in her little pink blanket. I'm glad you are liking TN. I've heard it's beautiful over there. I'm glad you updated- your family is so cute!

Megan Gunyan said...

Erin, how cute is your baby?? I love her smile and her eyes are beautiful. I can't believe you have a 5th grader, either! He is a lucky guy, with you for a mom, and I'm sure he'l have a wonderful year!